Dream month has raised quite a conversation over the last couple of weeks. Some of you are excited, while for others the very thought of dreaming just throws up a dead-end sign in your mind. If you are having a hard time getting started dreaming, here are some ideas to give you a kick start.
1. Find your resolve to stand no matter what.
2. Put on your boxing gloves and fight everything that is coming against your dreaming.
3. Make time for an honest conversation with yourself about where you are and where you want to be.
4. Access your faith level. Do you have faith or have you lost hope?
5. Celebrate the littles! If dreaming big is not on your radar and gives you anxiety, try celebrating the little dreams. Each little win will start to give you the confidence to dream big. Jumpstart your dreaming!
This Week's Podcast:
Dreaming Podcast Series:
20/20Part 1 with Victoria Sandage
20/20 Part 2 with Karen Martin and Anoushka Riley
Living Large Not Small with Karen Martin and Ansouska Riley
Encounters in Dreaming with Anoushka Riley
Dream Champions with Anoushka Riley